Updated Information about the EC 2004 In Heidelberg

Vous souhaitez parler du jeu, discuter tactique, commenter l'utilité d'une carte, dévoiler un de vos decks favoris, etc., vous êtes au bon endroit.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs, V:EKN France

Répondre
Andreas Nusser
Human

Updated Information about the EC 2004 In Heidelberg

Message par Andreas Nusser »

Dear French Princes and players,

the European Championship is about to begin within 3 months - on November 26th through 28th.

We have had a good number on requests regarding hotels and the European Championship. The German VEKN has constantly put information about Heidelberg and the EC itself on the German VEKN site at www.vekn.de. Informations now include:

- the EC schedule
- Information about the 10th Anniversary party
- the EC location
- the events
- travel information

**Important**

The German VEKN has reserved a fairly amount of hotel rooms at the EC location for a very reasonable price - EUR 49,00.
Take a look at the guesthouse at http://www.vekn.de/main/ec2004/ec2004

We have about 40 singles left and we would ask those people interested in renting a room to contact me within the next two weeks. Beginning the second week of october I will no longer accept any reservations for the guesthouse and I will give the rooms back to the SRH company due to a financial risk I am not willing to take.

However you can still get rooms at a about 20% higher price directly from the SRH company. We just get a discount if we reserved a certain amount of rooms in advance!

Interested people can email me for more information (make sure to read the infos at www.vekn.de first though). A list of already taken spots can be viewed also at the German VEKN site.

**End Important note**

Thanks for your time

Andreas Nusser & Johannes Walch

--
Andreas Nusser
www.vekn.de
a.nusser@vekn.de
Répondre