Huge Collection for sale

This forum is dedicated to English speaking only.
All subjects are welcome.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs, V:EKN France

Répondre
flaschengeist
Human

Huge Collection for sale

Message par flaschengeist »

Hello everyone,

I registered here to inform the – as far I know- quite active French V:TES-community about the sale of my huge collection. It consists of more than 25k cards, has a high proportion of valuable cards, is in very good condition and well sorted:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0791559421

I took that it is ok to solicit my ebay-auction here since it is allowed on the German and American V:EKN boards. I also would have preferred to use French but my written French is a pain…

Best Regards

Christian
flaschengeist
Human

Re: Huge Collection for sale

Less than one day left to bid friends. The current price is 600$ and the high bidder is a card-shop which tells you that it is still a big bargain. So make yourself and me happy and place your bid before it is too late ;)
flaschengeist
Human

The auction is over and although I am quite happy about the result I am going to miss the game. There is no card game like VTES so keep enjoying it as much as possible friends :).
Ankha
Administrateur & Inner Circle - Rule monger & Ratings Coordinator
Administrateur & Inner Circle - Rule monger & Ratings Coordinator

Message par Ankha »

flaschengeist a écrit :The auction is over and although I am quite happy about the result I am going to miss the game. There is no card game like VTES so keep enjoying it as much as possible friends :).
Well, I hope you have kept a deck or two :)
Ratings coordinator et Rules Director - BCP
Prince de Paris
REINS!
flaschengeist
Human

Ankha a écrit :
flaschengeist a écrit :The auction is over and although I am quite happy about the result I am going to miss the game. There is no card game like VTES so keep enjoying it as much as possible friends :).
Well, I hope you have kept a deck or two :)
Unfortunately it does not matter if you have 2 decks and no time to play or 12 decks. But you never know how life will be in two years (or tomorrow for that part ;)).
Répondre