Legendary Vampire : registration process

This forum is dedicated to English speaking only.
All subjects are welcome.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs, V:EKN France

Répondre
Stone
Prince
Prince

Legendary Vampire : registration process

Message par Stone »

Fellow Methuselah,

This message contains important information about the Legendary Vampire (LV) that will happen on friday, October 29th in Paris, the same day as the LCQ. If you don't know what the LV is about, please read carefully the announcement found in http://groups.google.com/group/rec.game ... 28219db0b2

*Ranking*

Remember, the LV is restricted to exactly 25 participants, with priority in registration given according to world rank.
The ultimate ranking that will be used to determine if such player has priority over another can be found here :
http://www.vekn.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16201

*Legendary Vampire registration* - READ CAREFULLY if you want to attend the LV, please

As you can see, for the time being the top 25 aren't all pre-registered to the EC. If you would like to attend the LV (even if you're not in the top 25, since I don't know if those top 25 want to do the LV for sure), the only thing you need to do (and that you *must* do, even if you registered on the EC site) for the moment is send an e-mail at the following adress :
legendary.vampire@yahoo.fr

That e-mail must include the following information :
-first name
-last name
-VEKN number
-something short like "I'd like to attend the LV"
-tell me if you will be present at the welcome party between 6:30 PM and 7:30PM for the registration to LV

And that's it. That way I'll be able to track the potential players and inform them of their eligibility, as well as keep them up-to-date for the schedule (which might be different from the LCQ schedule) etc.

Please note that the final registration process will happen during the welcome party (that's on thursday evening). If you will not be at the welcome party, notify me by e-mail so that you will be registered if your ranking allows it.

Finally, please note that if you don't take 1 minute to send that e-mail, I will simply register the players present during the welcome party for the LV without wondering if you'd like to do the LV or something else. This proactive move from you is necessary since the LV is scheduled on the same day as the LCQ, but we need to know who are the 25 players that will do the LV before friday 29th.

*some remarks*
-The ranking in the above link differs from the one up on the WW site because of some errors in the site and has been thoroughly checked by Robyn (many thanks for undertaking that job, Robyn). As has already been said in the LV FAQ (see the url above with the announcement), any errors due to input from organizers will not be taken into account. The numbers used in that ranking are final, as far as the LV is concerned.
-as far as I know, the top 25 players who pre-register on the EC site are all qualified to the EC, except Alessandro Donati (but then, there is a qualifier in Italy in september, so..)

See you in Paris !
Stone
Stone
ouais, j'ai 2 extensions de retard, et alors? LoB, t'en as vite fait le tour. Il y a Leibon et il y a les méchants.
Pétition contre le ban d'Anthelios/ToGP/Seeds
Répondre