CR Vilnius 2023.02.24

Vous souhaitez parler du jeu, discuter tactique, commenter l'utilité d'une carte, dévoiler un de vos decks favoris, etc., vous êtes au bon endroit.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs, V:EKN France

Répondre
Snegiem
Elder
Elder

CR Vilnius 2023.02.24

Message par Snegiem »

Résumé du Tournoi de Vilnius 2024.02.27.

Location : wargame club and shop located very centrally (i think that this area still belongs to the « old city » but not sure). The place is big ! (there was around 3 to 4 rooms each with 1 to 2 tables of 5 players… to give a comparison : at least troll2jeux shop size x 2 or 3)
Playerbase : 23 players from 6 nationalities (Most players were from Lituania or Poland, i would say about 9 of each but i m not really sure of the proportion, finland 2 UK 1 Belarus 1 France 1) with a special big up for the Polish people : 8h night bus to come, tournament, 8h night bus to go the same day ! And of course to the organizers, they totally upheld the hospitality tradition : welcoming us, feeding us, pouring us drinks and I hope that we will be able to do at least the same when they come to France !

Pre Games declaration :
Hugh made some public announcement about 30th birthday deck as well as if possible Hecata and Lasombra decks to be released but i don t remember when he expected them to be released.
Organizers also reminded that these Nationals as all Lituanian Vtes Nationals were held in memory of the dear departed Julius Stonis, vtes Champion.

Game 1 : Marius (LT) !Ventrue Quentin > Maarko (FI) Mental patient – Museum > Tomasz (PL) Ministry > Réjus (LT) Caitiff computer hacking > moi – ministry
T1 : my predator plays antediluvian awakening + influence out 4 x cap 1 caitiff …
T2 : Marius gets Quentin out. Players do not understand what Maarko is playing. I prefer to remain a bit neutral about this and just say that i know the deck. I discover that Tomasz plays a similar crypt but no problem to negociate about the vampires to not contest. My pred plays effective management bleeds me for 8 (4 x computer hacking), gets 2 new vampire. I get my first and only vamp out (hesha ?).
(…) I try to resist the caitiff invasion but only succeed to gain a turn or 2 before getting ousted.
The caitiff player is quite low and the ministry player succeed to get the caitiff player to 1 so he is ousted on his own unlock.
Maarko is around 6 pools. Quentin player is pressuring him specially as prevent cards protect him from the mental patient. Quentin player has a black forest in play… and Maarko is low and Tomasz helps him use the black forest referendum by voting for him and using ferraille. Maarko finally back torpor and graverob Quentin and Vannessa. Tomasz ousts Marius using a reckless and getting Maarko even lower.
Duel makes little doubt : Tomasz contests Marko’ dreams and oustbleed him. (for info, Tomasz got 3rd seed for final)
 Tomasz – Ministry gw 4 ; Réjus 1 vp

Game 2 : Patryk (PL) – Owain grinder > Moi > Aleksandra (PL) – gangrel g6 > Peter/pior (PL) – Ministry.
Early negociation with Pior to not contest each other. Aleksandra is the youngest player of the tournament (even younger than our local Ambre) but with an English better than mine ! Unfortunately for her, she spent around 13 pools to get her vampire out, and got full tap several time and I succeed to go through her intercept. Her own smiling jack helps me bleed her (reached 3 counters) and I oust her by full taping myself.
I have then around 9 pools. I have 2 otqv, 2 earth meld + 2 party out of bound in hand… I feel really confident. I decide to break my word with my new prey and contest Marcel as he has 9 pools and my predator 2 pools… and then : « et alors c’est le drame… » : bleed Piotr 4 bounced reduced by party -2 (me 7), other bleed from Piotr are blocked, jespa bleed govern + conditioniong + daring – visions – party out of bound : total -1 (me 6), bleed Neally govern + bonding -4 (me : 2) bleed owain govern -3 : i m ousted.
Piotr recovers Marcel from contest. He makes something as 4 bleeds for 2 and oust Patryk.
 Piotr - Ministry GW 2 ; Patruk – Owain grinder 1 vp ; Me - Ministry 1 vp

Game 3 : Me > Daniel (LT) – Trujah AUS > Maarko (FIN) – mix Ravnos g7/Ministry g6 > Motiejus (LT) – Nakhtoreb > Hugh – Brujah g6 gunz
Hugh has a lot of pression (bleed + enkil cog + enticement) and fight back the whole game except for a perfectly landed bleed for 6 ! (not enough to get rid of me) Daniel keeps reducing my bleed with quicksilver contemplation and gets bleed increaser on both his minion. Maarko attempts numerous blood for 3 but Nakhtoreb uses both visions of zapathasura and ophidian gaze. Someone made a joke then that this table was really a « reducing bleed table » as all but maybe Hugh were playing reduce bleed . Maarko is very low when Nakhtoreb goes to torpor and then diablerized (I don t remember by who or how it was torpored and diablerized). Maarko finally succeeds to bleed him out.
After that, Daniel has 2 Trujah with both 3 permanent bleed + bleed increaser in hands. He successfully get rid of all of us one by one quite quickly.
 Daniel - Trujah GW 4 ; Maarko – Ministry/Ravnos 1 vp

Some Metagame stats :
Contrary to some other tournament , I don t have seen a clear local metagame feature. I felt that Ministers were all over the place though but there is many decks i had no opportunity to see or play against :
Decks seen, played against or described 18/23 :
Bleed stealth decks (at least 9/23):
Guruhi Lucian the perfect heavy bleed (winner of the day)
Baali : (Horde + arishat, qualified for finale)
Lasombra bleed (qualified for finale)
Ministry bleed : 5 decks spotted including 1 nakhtoreb version, 1 ravnos mixed crypt, 1 g6 with a few votes (got 3rd seed in final), 2 « plain » versions
Trujah AUS ranking 6th)

Other deck type :
British Museum (mental patient summon history)
Brujah g6 gunz
Caitiff swarm computer hacking
Gangrel g6
Harbinger of skulls slaughterhouse la viuda blanca + OBF g6 nosferatu (no idea of the rest of the crypt, but prey had no more library)
Toreador g12 (not seen that it was doing)
Tzimisce wall
Ventrue anti-tribe grindr : 2

Budget :
Vol AR CDG – Vilnius 240 € (billets pris M-1, mais moins chers si beauvais)
Airbnb 3 nights center town (arr Friday night, sat : tournament, sunday : visite, monday départure) : 140 €
Transports ville / aeroport – centre ville : 1 € par ticket, only used 2 : 1 to arrive, 1 to go.
Breakfast : 1 hot chocolate + piece of cake in local « Caffeine » (similar to starbucks) 6 €
Last chance (very small) cheeseburger during the night 23-02h: 6.60 (with small fries and normal drink)
Lunch in center town in a place maybe posh a bit : 17 € the meal
Dinner in center town in a place looking more « traditional » : 17 € (starter : cold beetroot soup + main dish : sausage and smashed potatoes, vinegar cabbage, malossol/uborka, 1 btle water, no dessert)
Tournament cost : 30 € (including some drinks and an Ukrainian lunch !!! )

Next year Lituanian Nationals will take place the 01st March 2025
Dernière modification par Snegiem le 28 février 2024, 11:49, modifié 1 fois.
Tom, no vekn: 3200319
Trésorier de l'association Vekn France
Snegiem
Elder
Elder

Re: CR Vilnius 2023.02.24

Message par Snegiem »

Friendly casual game (same day)
Agaitas slaughterhouse > anu + giovanni wraith + zombi > la viuda blanca slaughterhouse > moi nosfe g12 > unmada petra resonance

=> Anu gw 3, Agaitas vp 2

Unmada is supposed to be playing lutz. Never got him. I have the younger crypt so i am basically losing 3 pools each turn. Anu player complains a lot that Agaitas deck is playing his deck instead of him but manages to get a swarm of maskers. They bleed in computer hacking and he gives last strike with anu or giovanni with dominate. Finally he dies in duel when HoS bleed him with inevitability of the void for 6 or 7.
fred
Methuselah
Methuselah

Message par fred »

Cool le cr
Fred,
le sot a un avantage sur l'homme d'esprit il est toujours content de lui
Ankha
Administrateur & Inner Circle - Rule monger & Ratings Coordinator
Administrateur & Inner Circle - Rule monger & Ratings Coordinator

Message par Ankha »

Merci pour le CR et pour le coût logistique, c'est bon à connaître !
Ça avait l'air bien sympa. Qu'a donné la finale?
Ratings coordinator et Rules Director - BCP
Prince de Paris
REINS!
Snegiem
Elder
Elder

Message par Snegiem »

@ankha:

Copy / paste from fb finale summary:

Lithuanian Nationals are over and Bartosz K is the new VTES Champion of Lithuania
(...)
Tomasz K playing a Ministry bleed deck was the top seed after 3 rounds, and Bartosz – playing a massive bleed Lucian the Perfect deck and making it to the finals by a hair (4tp lead to Daniel B, who remained 6th) secured a decisive win after barely 45 minutes of total game time! The first prey was ousted by Bartosz barely 14 minutes into the game, the second one – in the 20th minute. Those bleeds for 10 really hurt, especially when supported by well-placed Blind Spots. After deflecting a bleed for 8 Tomasz managed to get one VP at the final but was ousted a round later.
The final table looks as follows:
Tomasz K (Ministry bleed, Top seed) > Nerijus M. (Arishat/Horde heavy bleed, started the round) > Bartosz K. (Lucian the Perfect Megableed) > Michal K. (Lasombra Bleed) > Lech I. (V5 Tzimisce Wall).
(...)
Bartosz’ deck:
Deck Name: №3 Short Perfect
Crypt (12 cards, min=24 max=44 avg=8.5)
=======================================
6x Lucian, the Perfect 11 ANI AUS DOM OBF POT PRE Guruhi:4
6x Isanwayen 6 DOM MYT OBT Kiasyd:4
Library (60 cards)
==================
Master (26; 3 trifle)
----------------------
10x Blind Spot
1x Celerity
1x Direct Intervention
2x Dreams of the Sphinx
1x Information Highway
2x Parthenon, The
1x Secure Haven
3x Villein
5x Zillah's Valley
Action (5)
-----------
5x Intimidation
Action Modifier (16)
---------------------
6x Conditioning
1x Edge of the World
2x Elder Impersonation
3x Enkil Cog
3x Into Thin Air
1x Strange Day
Action Modifier/Combat (3)
---------------------------
3x Swallowed by the Night
Reaction (6)
-------------
3x Deflection
3x Sense the Savage Way
Combat (4)
-----------
4x Majesty
Tim
Methuselah
Methuselah

Message par Tim »

J'adore l'idée du deck :o

Se prendre un bleed pour 10 sous double blind spot, ça doit faire mal :P.

Par contre, jouer Parthenon pour 6 de pools, ça semble excessif :P
Timothée Daudé 4400017
Nicolas
Methuselah
Methuselah

Message par Nicolas »

Tim a écrit : 28 février 2024, 13:07

Je ne comprends pas... Tu veux dire quoi exactement ?? (edit : :idea: :idea: ou alors tu parles d'Isanwayen peut-être ??)
Petit Reuze,
Childe of Pard
Grandchilde of Ennoia
Childe of Ravnos
Childe of Caine
:ani: :cel: :chi: :FOR: :PRO:
Gangrel Prince of Oye Plage
Alastor Grand Nord
Former National Coordinator
Pentex™ Board of Directors

2019 Scottish & 2019/2021 Belgian Vice-Champion :kias: :DOM: :MYT: :OBT: :!trem:
Makoto
Elder
Elder

Message par Makoto »

D'un autre côté il a presque 40% du deck en Master non trifle... Et puis triple Blind Spot sur un même tour c'est beau ! :mrgreen:
Tim
Methuselah
Methuselah

Message par Tim »

Nicolas a écrit : 28 février 2024, 14:13

Je ne comprends pas... Tu veux dire quoi exactement ?? (edit : :idea: :idea: ou alors tu parles d'Isanwayen peut-être ??)
Dans ce deck, Isanwayen est à peine plus qu'un Parthenon pour 6 pools et 6 transferts qui est 98% des parties en main de départ.
Timothée Daudé 4400017
acbishop
Alastor of V:EKN France

Message par acbishop »

Tim a écrit : 28 février 2024, 17:19
Nicolas a écrit : 28 février 2024, 14:13

Dans ce deck, Isanwayen est à peine plus qu'un Parthenon pour 6 pools et 6 transferts qui est 98% des parties en main de départ.
si le turn suivant qu'il est sortie ca t'aide à tuer ta proie c'est donc bien rentabilisé
Prince of Bedford (UK)
VEKNID 3810 James Bond
Tim
Methuselah
Methuselah

Message par Tim »

acbishop a écrit : 28 février 2024, 18:21
si le turn suivant qu'il est sortie ca t'aide à tuer ta proie c'est donc bien rentabilisé
Tu remarqueras que j'ai commencé mon premier post par "j'adore l'idée de ce deck" ^^.
Timothée Daudé 4400017
acbishop

Message par acbishop »

Tim a écrit : 29 février 2024, 08:55
acbishop a écrit : 28 février 2024, 18:21
Tu remarqueras que j'ai commencé mon premier post par "j'adore l'idée de ce deck" ^^.

oui, je sais, mais c'etait 10 ans sans rien dire a tes posts ^^
Prince of Bedford (UK)
VEKNID 3810 James Bond
Répondre